Friends of the Animals logo
01983 522-511
Donate

Rosie. Incredible.

Friends of the Animals

We knew the owner of Rosie personally. He died and this poor dog was rescued by us after being left alone in the house for over four weeks only able to drink water from the loo. The door was forced after we persuaded the local authority to break in and found one emaciated and barely…

Read more

Ruby, ruby, ruby !!

Friends of the Animals

Dogs swallow some very dangerous items. None more so than Ruby who swallowed an AA battery. Ony discovered when she was sick in her bed and brought up part of the wrapper, she was rushed to the vets where, after 2 and 1/2 hours surgery, the battery and the acid emanating from it were removed….

Read more

Latest News

Archive