Friends of the Animals logo
01983 522-511
Donate

Ruby, ruby, ruby !!

Friends of the Animals

Dogs swallow some very dangerous items. None more so than Ruby who swallowed an AA battery. Ony discovered when she was sick in her bed and brought up part of the wrapper, she was rushed to the vets where, after 2 and 1/2 hours surgery, the battery and the acid emanating from it were removed. Although the damage done was considerable, Ruby survived!! Friends of the Animals supplied the funds that enabled the operation to take place.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Latest News

Archive