Last year, Steve walked the Pembrokeshire coast; the year before, he walked the full length of Offa’s Dyke and in so doing, managed to raise a spectacular £9,500 !! to provide veterinary treatment for our rescued animals. [Full details of Steve’s previous walks here.]
This year, Steve is walking the perimeter of the Isle of Wight starting on Saturday 24th August and it will see him walking in an anti-clockwise direction along (mainly) the coastal path. The distance is around 86 miles and when I looked online, it said allow 4 to 7 days. But, ‘our Steve’ is a serious walker and will be completing the island’s varied coastline in just 3 days !! over the Bank Holiday.
PLEASE support Steve’s efforts by either :-
- Making a donation via PayPal using the button below
- Download the sponsorship form by clicking here and getting your friends and relatives to also help support our animals.
- Call LACIE on 01983-522-511 to make a donation by card
- Make a donation online or by telephone banking to HSBC Sort Code 40-39-17 and Account No 51-43-90-30
- Send a cheque to 17A Riverway Newport PO30 5UX
Posted on August 22nd, 2019